February End Today

Assalamualaikum,



Today is 28th February 2013 and would be the last day in February 2013. Lot of things happen in February and most of it personal.

But...

I remember the first day joined this company was last year 1st February 2012. KL was closed due to Hari Wilayah Persekutuan but we all in Selangor still need to work.

Lot of holidays during this month..Thaipusam and Chinese New Year which I think save lot of energy from sending the kids up and down to school. :) No..I am not complaining, at least my feet can rest a little bit too..hehe.


I am looking forward to be a better muslimah from day to day and hope I will sustain in future to make myself do lot of amal ibadah and to follow His guidance. I insisted to die in Iman. May Allah Mercy Us.

See ya next month!

Comments

Popular Posts